It’s fast, it’s aggressive and has quite a kick like its namesake. Lightweight butted aluminum frame with no goofy shapes matched to a straight blade carbon fork that's raked for track-like handling, but it will still take brakes. Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome.
- 7005 series aluminum
- Drilled for rear brake, but no cable guides.
- Clearance for 28c tires.
- Track ends have replaceable steel plates
- Includes straight blade carbon fork: 38mm rake, set up to take brakes, threadless steerer
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- 1-1/8” headset size (Cane Creek IS Integrated style headset required;
- Fits 27.2mm seatpost
- 31.8mm seat collar (not included)
- Color: SID Blue and Matte Black
- Sizes: 49 to 61cm