This is a frame born to do many things. We built it with a cyclo-cross geometry. What this means is that it can speed you into work on the weekdays, take you on loaded country tours or fun trail rides on the weekend, and - if you like to suffer - race cross in the winter months. We gave it horizontal dropouts so you can run this single-speed, or with a rear derailleur or geared hub. Braze-ons for racks and fenders are a given. A little extra headtube length so you could get the bars a little higher without the dorky spacer stack.
- Cyclocross geometry
- Butted Tange 4130 CrMo tubeset.
- Clearance for 35c tires with fenders
- Decals: Removable w/o stripping clearcoat
- Horizonal dropouts
- Optional unicrown steel fork (includes rack and fender mounts and low rider pannier mounts, 44mm rake, matching paint)
- Extended headtube
- Color: Dark Gray and Pave-Mint (discontinued, limited supply)
- 27.2mm seatpost
- 28.6mm front derailleur
- Cantilever or v-brakes
- 132.5mm rear hub spacing (fits 130mm or 135mm hubs)
- 68mm BB shell
- 52cm and smaller frames have a cable noodle instead of seatstay
mounted cable guide; you need to add a bit of cable liner into the noodle.